Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality data that meets your objectives, while accommodating your budget.
So, where do you begin?
Step 1 – Information:
We gather information that you feel comfortable sharing about your project area. Information can include previous work such as Geochem, soil samples and drilling, in addition to information on known targets or host geology.
Step 2 – Discussion:
We hold a discussion between you, our geophysicists and account managers to review the available options for flying your survey area, as well as the parameters that will achieve your objectives.
Step 3 – Quotation:
Once we have worked together to decide what will be the most appropriate solution, you will then be able to obtain a quotation from our group. Here are a few details to consider:
- Survey area – Please provide coordinates or a polygon of the area you would like to cover.
- Line Spacing – We are happy to discuss what might be the ideal solution given your target and host geology.
- Line Direction – In general we fly perpendicular to your geology, however there are exceptions to this rule. If you are unsure, we recommend having this conversation with your Account Manager first.
- Accommodations – In any input on the best place to stay in your project area is appreciated. The closer we are to the project area the better; this is because being close ensures that we know the weather in the area so we can spend more time flying your survey. If you have a camp, we have a list of minimum camp requirements that we can send to ensure you are aware of what we will need.
- Local knowledge – Any input you have regarding local information will assist us in determining whether there are any communities that you will need to alert to the possibility of a survey. To assist you with your communications, we are happy to provide you with information that can be disseminated to local communities.
- Deadlines – If there are associated deadlines with the project please inform us what they may be, as this helps us ensure that we are able to meet your deadlines while still providing you the highest quality product.
All of this information can be provided in a direct email to an account manager or to email@example.com; if the files you would like to provide are too large for email, we can set up a secure ftp for you to upload information.